Friday, April 25, 2014

Book Beginnings and The Friday 56


I'm linking up with Rose City Reader for Book Beginnings and Freda's Voice for Page 56.
 Check out the links above for the rules and for the posts of the participants each week. Pick the closest book on your book stack and
Come Join us!

The Beginning:

"Sid Navarro considered calling a nurse to remove the stick of righteous indignation from Lucas Dempsey's ass. If he tensed up any more, the thing would snap off and put an eye out."

Page 56:

"And as Will put it, he'd be out of her system. She could get on with her life without this unrequited thing hanging over her head."
45% on my Kindle

The book is Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island #2) by Terri Osburn. My post yesterday was Meant to Be (Anchor Island #1).

I am trying an Amazon Prime Membership and used the membership to check out Up to the Challenge. I am still liking this series.

No comments: