|TC is in the sun musing about the chipmunk she sees out the window.|
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
I just saw Peacemaker by C.J. Cherryh in an email from Amazon. It is the 15th book in the Foreigner series. I have the entire series in hardback and am facing a decision. Do I purchase the hardback for $19.68 or the ebook for 10.99. I am having a hard time committing either way.
It is a sunny day here so I am of to work in my yard while I decide.