Monday, October 8, 2012

Musing Mondays October 8, 2012

This week’s musing — courtesy of http://ladywithbooks.wordpress.com– asks…  

Do you have a favorite series? Do you have a favorite book out of that series?
 I have several favorites.  My favorite mystery series is the Sebastian St. Cry series by C. S. Harris.  My favorite in that series is Where Shadows Dance.   My favorite Science Fiction/Space Opera series is the Liaden series by Sharon Lee and Steve Miller.  Favorite book in that series is I DareMy favorite Historical Romance series right now is the Windham series by Grace Burrowes.  My favorite book in that series is Lady Sophie's Christmas WishThe romance favorites change as old series end and new series are published.

9 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I haven't read these...very intriguing choices. It's great to have favorites; characters you can revisit.

Here's MY MUSING MONDAYS POST

caite said...

nope, I never read any of those series. Mind tend to be mysteries..

My Muse

Nicki Mann said...

I have never heard of a space opera! LOL!

Kwizgiver said...

Never heard of these books, either. I'll have to check them out.

Unknown said...

Interesting choices. Must check them out :)

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/10/musing-mondays_8.html

Anonymous said...

Haven't read these series, but I love making new discoveries. I will check them out.

Vicki said...

I love mysteries, I'll have to check out the Sebastian St. Cry series by C. S. Harris.

Gigi Ann said...

Here I thought I was the only one who didn't know about these series, but from the comments I'm not alone. Thanks for the visit to my Reading Corner.

Ciska said...

I never heard of these series. Have to check them out. Thanks for dropping by on my muse