Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Teaser Tuesday, October 16, 2012


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: 

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.
My teaser is from Candace Camp's second book in the Legend of St Dwynwen trilogy, A Summer Seduction.

A Summer Seduction (St. Dwynwen, #2)"Footsteps sounded behind her, and Damaria started to turn, burt at that moment two arms went around her from behind, wrapping a garment around her.  Before she could move, he whipped the two sides of the garment, which she recognized now as a cloak, around her and behind her back, effectively pinning her arms to her side. 

So far this is a good historical romance.  There is romance and drama and the main characters from the first book, A Winter Scandal, also appear.  

13 comments:

Book Savvy Babe said...

I love that cover, it's so pretty. I like the teaser too :) Makes me want to know what comes next. My teaser is over at Book Savvy Babe

fredamans said...

Really liked that teaser, though I'd be screaming my head off if that happened to me.

JLS Hall said...

Scary! I don't generally read historical romance, but this sounds like a good one. Great teaser!

Christine Rains said...

What a teaser! What happens next?!

Yvonne said...

I haven't read this author in a long time, but this sounds so good.

Heather said...

Sounds like things are about to get rather heated, one way or another. Thanks for visiting! :)

Felicia said...

Hm. Sounds like a steamy read. Nice teaser.

Thanks for stopping by
@ Livin' Life Through Books

Jennifer said...

Intriguing teaser. I'm wondering what is going on between these two. Sounds HOT!

Unknown said...

Good teaser! I like a good historical romance from time to time!

C.J. said...

Sounds saucy. (: Cool choice.

C.J.
Sarcasm & Lemons

Kara said...

Oooo, so is this a good guy or a bad guy? Very intriguing. Thanks for coming by Flowers of Quiet Happiness. :)

Krafty Beginnings said...

Love the cover, great teaser. Thank you for stopping by my TT. :)

Unknown said...

Hmmm, I wonder whether she's happy to be pinned?? ;)
Nice tease! I'm a new follower, yay!
Thanks for stopping by My TT!
Happy Reading =D