Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday October 31, 2012



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

I am waiting for Unclaimed Bride by Lauri Robinson.  The book is already out but even though I pre-ordered from Amazon it will not be shipped until November.  Lauri is one of my favorite romance authors so I am really looking forward to her new book.

Here is the Goodreads summary:

Running from the past …she bumps into her future! Mail-order bride Constance Jennings steps off the stage in Cottonwood, Wyoming, and waits for her husband-to-be. But he never shows up, and instead several other men are vying to take his place!

Single father Ellis Clayton must be the only man in town 
not looking for a bride. But his young daughter's habit of rescuing wounded critters means he ends up offering Constance a temporary shelter.

Having a woman around the house again is all too easy—especially seeing her bond with his daughter—but Ellis can't seem to let go of the past.  Problem is, neither can Constance. And hers is about to catch up with her….


8 comments:

biochemguy said...

I don't know that this is my type of book but it sounds interesting, I hope you enjoy it when you read it! Thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

ellepaulette said...

I think I have another book I need to add to my TBR list!!! Thanks for spotlighting it and Happy Halloween!!

SQT said...

Aw this looks sweet. I haven't read a good romance in ages, so I may have to check it out. Thanks for stopping by!

Bleuette said...

This sounds like a good romance! Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

Samantha said...

I think my mom and I ordered this one a couple months ago? I'm going to have to go looking!

The Readdicts said...

This one sounds good :) Thanks for stopping by our wow!

Janhvi @ The Readdicts

Carmen B. said...

I haven't heard of this one before because it doesn't fall into the categoy of books I usually read. I hope it ships soon so you can dig into it :)
Thanks for stopping by my post earlier!

Unknown said...

I haven't heard of this book - I guess I should read out of my comfort zone more often!
Thanks for stopping by!
Addie @ READioactive