Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays, October 2, 2012


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: 

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.
My Teaser this week is from Murphy's Law by Rhys Bowen.  This is the first book in the Molly Murphy Mystery series and is a Agatha Award Winner.  I have been reading the Royal Spyness series by Rhys Bowen and really like how she writes.  When I was in The Mystery Book Store in Seattle there was a shelf that had first books in a series.  Murphy's Law was there.  It was a used book so I bought it to see how I like this series.  I do like it.  Just what I needed, more books to read.  Here is my teaser: 

"It wasn't that ,"  I said.  "I was trying to see where O'Malley had gotten too."  Page 46

3 comments:

Trish said...

hmmm. i never heard of this. i hope you enjoy!
Trish - My Tease

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I haven't heard of the series, but I do enjoy mysteries with a recurring character. Sounds tempting!

Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

gautami tripathy said...


The book seems like a good one to me after reading that teaser! Hope you enjoy the book!

My teaser is from Sweat by Mark Gilleo