Saturday, October 20, 2012

Stacking the Shelves October 20, 2012

Welcome to my Stacking The Shelves post!  Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews so follow the link and check out what other stacked on their shelves this week.  
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books I am adding to my shelves each week letting me share with you my excitement for my newest books.

From Edelweiss: 

The Importance of Being Wicked by Miranda Neville
The Second Seduction of a Lady by Miranda Neville
  
From Amazon: 

The Scargill Cove Case Files: An Arcane Society Story (A Penguin Group eSpecial from Jove) by Jayne Ann Krantz

Won:

The Wicked Wager  by Anya Wilde

From Barnes and Noble:

Magic in the Blood  by Devon Monk  

From Netgalley:

The Scent of Magic by Maria V. Snyder  





10 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

Interesting haul of books. Could you please put up pics of the books you get. I just like to see covers.

Grace

biochemguy said...

I hadn't heard of these ones before but I hope you enjoy them all! Happy reading! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Stacking The Shelves you can do so here. :)

Just a Lil Lost said...

Great selection of books this week! Seems to be a bit of a theme.. historical fiction and magic :)

Michele | Stacking the Shelves | Giveaway

Elle said...

Great haul! :D
Thanks for stppping by my StS!

emaginette said...

I can hardly wait to hear about these.

Michelle @ Much Loved Books said...

I can't wait to read Scent of Magic. I have the first book by Devon Monk waiting to be read.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and enjoy all your books :)

Jackee Renahe said...

I've been looking for some good romance/historical romance so I will definitely be looking into a few of these! Great haul. Happy reading! =)

Merin said...

I'm always jealous of people who get approvals from Edelweiss! I think they hate me. :-P

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and I hope you enjoy all your books!

WinterHaven said...

Magic in the Blood sounds really cool! I hope you enjoy all your books this week =)

Jessica @ Books: A true story said...

Cool books! I haven't seen any of these. I'm really loving the cover for Scent of Magic. Enjoy your books :)