Saturday, October 27, 2012

Stacking the Shelves October 27, 2012

Welcome to my Stacking The Shelves post!  Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews so follow the link and check out what other stacked on their shelves this week.  
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books I am adding to my shelves each week letting me share with you my excitement for my newest books.  I don't post covers on this postI have not learned how to post than many and still keep the post looking like anything readable.

From Amazon Vine"

A Scandalous Scot by Karen Ranney
Vlad all Over vy Beth Orsoff
Countess So Shameless by Liana LeFey
Far From Perfect by Barbara Longley
The Most to Lose by Laura Landon

Purchased  from Amazon:

Hunter's Season by Thea Harrison 

Purchased from Barnes and Noble:

Spider's Bite  by Jennifer Estep 

Checked out from the library:

Going Postal by Terrty Pratchess
Elfhome by Wen Spencer
Vampire Empire Book One:  The Greyfriar by Clay Griffith and Susan Griffith
A Rising Thunder by David Weber    

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know these but I hope you enjoy!

Grace Fonseca said...

Nice as most of these are brand spanking new to me.

Grace

Michelle @Mom With A Kindle said...

Lots to read!! Happy reading!
Thanks for visiting.
Michelle @ Mom With A Kindle

Bec @ Readers in Wonderland said...

Lots of new books for you! Some of them have interesting titles. Hopefully you enjoy them.

Thanks for stopping by my haul

Carmen B. said...

I don't know most of these but I've heard great things about Spider's Bite and I have The Greyfriar on my TBR list :)
Happy reading, I hope you enjoy them all! Thanks for stopping by my post earlier!