Saturday, October 6, 2012

Stacking the Shelves, October 6, 2012

Welcome to my Stacking The Shelves post!  Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews so follow the link and check out what other stacked on their shelves this week.  
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books I am adding to my shelves each week letting me share with you my excitement for my newest books.

I was a little busy this week.  On a trip to WalMart I saw 3 romances that I wanted to read and purchased all three.

The Last Renegade by Jo Goodman
Beauty and the Bounty Hunter by Lori Austin
An Unsuitable Bride by Jane Feather

Purchased from Kindle:

Shields Lady by Jayne Ann Krentz

Free from Kindle:

Flame of Resistance by Tracy Groot
Wild for You by Sophie Knightly
Married by Mistake by Abby Gains
Secrets Exposed by Lisa Renee Jones

Free from Barnes and Noble:

Stolen Fury by Elizabeth Naughton 

From Sourcebook as my Discover A New Love book for October: 

Lady Louisa's Christmas Knight by Grace Burrowes

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy reading!

Grace Fonseca said...

Nice haul. Got to love those freebies from Kindle. Great haul of books.

Grace

Addie R. said...

Nice kindle deals! Hope you have a great week!

Thanks for stopping by! ^__^

Bleuette said...

Great haul, I hope you enjoy them all! :)

Melissas Eclectic Bookshelf said...

Great books! I love freebies! Happy reading!

Thanks for stopping by my Added to the Bookshelf post!

♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

Shanon (Escaping With Fiction) said...

Awesome haul! Stolen Fury sounds fantastic, I'll have to check it out for sure. Happy reading, and thanks so much for stopping by my blog! =)

-Shanon @ Escaping With Fiction