Monday, February 23, 2015

Musing Monday's - February 23, 2015

MusingMondays5
Musing Mondays is a weekly meme from Should Be Reading that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:
  • I’m currently reading…
  • Up next I think I’ll read…
  • I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
  • I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I can’t wait to get a copy of…
  • I wish I could read ___, but…
  • I blogged about ____ this past week…
THIS WEEK’S RANDOM QUESTION: Do you enjoy debating / discussing the books that others are currently reading? Why, or why not?
I do enjoy the discussion/debate on books I have read.  That is why I belong to a book club that features the type of books I like.  I do have a few friends and family members who I discuss book with.  Hearing what others think opens new windows on the book.  They often look at things differently or pick up something that I miss.  It really adds to my enjoyment of the book.

No comments: