Monday, February 9, 2015

Musing Mondays February 9, 2015

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:
  • I’m currently reading…
  • Up next I think I’ll read…
  • I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
  • I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I can’t wait to get a copy of…
  • I wish I could read ___, but…
  • I blogged about ____ this past week…
THIS WEEK’S RANDOM QUESTION: Do you have people in your life (face-to-face) that are readers like you? Or, do you find that you have to reach out to those online in order to find like-minded folk?
I belong to a Science Fiction Book Club at my local library where I meet and talk to people face-to-face.  My sons are also big readers and we share books as we have the same tastes.  That is about the only time I run into readers.  It is one reason I started to blog.  I love sharing and one book once a month is just not enough.  Now I can share any book I want when I want and I have online friends who do the same.

No comments: