Saturday, February 21, 2015

Stacking The Shelves - February 21, 2015


Books Stacked on My Shelves

For Review:

Total Surrender by Rebecca Zanetti - This is the last book in the
Sin Brothers series.  I love the series and was thrilled to get a review copy.  There are just four books in the series so pick up book one and see if you are hooked.




The Diamond Conspiracy by Philippa Ballantine and Tee Morris - Another series I like.  This is Steampunk and romance with a twist.  The romance is between the same two characters and while each book can stand-alone it is better to start at the beginning.  Again this is not a long series so easy to catch up.



50 Way to Ruin a Rake by Jade Lee - I like her romances so picked this one up from Netgalley.  It does not come out until May so it is way down my TBR list.



From the Library:  


Written in Red by Anne Bishop - This is a re-read.  I just finished an ARC of Vision in Silver, book 3, and felt a need to go back to the first book in the series to see again how it all started.  When I re-read it means I really love something and I love this series.



Raging Heat (Audio Book )by Richard Castle - I watch Castle on TV all the time but have never read any of the books so I picked this up to listen to in the car.  So far so good.

No comments: