Saturday, February 7, 2015

Stacking the Shelves - February 7, 2015


Books Stacked on My Shelves

I am still reading the Texas Brands series by Maggie Shayne.  This week I purchased The Lone Cowboy (book #5) in the series.  This one was a little different.  It featured a long lost and presumed dead cousin.  It was a little off the wall but fun.





I also received books from two different authors in return for a review. I reviewed a book by Dale Cozort a few years ago and she asked if I would like to try Snapshot.  It sounded interesting so I said yes.





I have been following Erica Ridley's Dukes of War regency series and she just sent me an ARC of the next book The Captain's Bluestocking Mistress.  If you are a fan of regency give The Viscount's Christmas Temptation (a prequel novella) a try.  It is free on Amazon.  If you like it try the first book in the series.

No comments: