Monday, September 6, 2010

Authors Beginning With B





Found On My Hardcover Bookshelf

The Timeline Wars by John Barnes is shelved first on the shelf with authors whose names start with B. This is an omnibus edition what contains Patton’s Spaceship, Washington’s Dirigible and Caesar’s Bicycle.

Ben Bova’s Saturn is next. I have several of this series but only Saturn is in hardcover.

I don’t think any Science Fiction library would be complete without books by Mary Zimmer Bradley. My favorite of the hardcovers I own is Traitor’s Sun. If you have never read any of the Darkover books you are missing a very good series.

Last on my B shelf is Lois McMaster Bujold’s Paladin of Souls and The Sharing Knife series. I really got caught up in The Sharing Knife series. You should start with Beguilement.

No comments: