Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What I Purchased in September 2010

At Borders:

Killbox by Ann Aguirre
To Tempt A Saint by Kate Moore

At Borders on Labor Day:

Borders had a buy one get one free on some trade paperback that were on sale for 3.99 on Labor Day. I couldn't resist and purchased 4 and got 4 free. All but one were books by authors I have not read. Here is that list.

The Magical Christmas Cat by Lora Leigh, Erin McCarthy, Nalini Singh and Linda Winstead Jones (Stroke of Enchantment by Nalini Singh is my favorite side story in the Psy/Changling series. I read the story when I checked the book out from the library. I could not resist sitting down and re-reading it as soon as I got home.)
Between Two Queens by Kate Emerson
Kismet, by Monica Burns
Shifting Plains by Jean Johnson
Mortal Seductions by Allyson James
Phantasm by Phaedra Weldon
Chalice of Roses by Jo Beverly, Mary Jo Putney, Karen Harbaugh, Barabara Samuel
How to Dazzle a Duke by Claudia Dain


At Amazon

Blameless (the Parasol Protectorate) by Gail Carriger
Suddenly You by Lisa Kleypas
The High King of Montival: A Novel of the Change by S. M Stirling
Rebel by Claire Delacroix

From Baen as eBooks

What Distant Deeps
by David Drake
One Good Soldier by Travis Taylor
Seeker's Bane by P.C. Hodgell
Ragnarok by Patrick A Vanner
Monster Hunter Vendetta by Larry Correia

I purchased the entire September and November Webscriptions from Baen. The books listed above are the ones I have downloaded. November's new publication are not fully online. I will list them when I download.

No comments: