Saturday, July 13, 2013

Stacking the Shelves, July 13, 2013


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books I am adding to my shelves. They may it be physical or virtual. I include books I buy in a physical store or online, books I borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.  Follow the link to see what other have on their shelves.

For Review:

A Most Devilish Rogue by Ashlyn Manamara
Wild Child by Molly O'Keefe
A Cowboy to Come Home To by Donna Alward

Purchased:

From This Moment On by Bella Andre
Enthralled by Alyssa Day, Meljean Brook and Lucy Monroe

From the Library:

Scarlet by Marissa Meyer

Free:

The Rebound Guy by Fara Rochon

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVED Cinder and still need to read Scarlet by Marissa Meyer! Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hello JC, nice haul. You are so lucky that publishers do send you books for review. While me needs to request titles in Netgalley. Anyway, I'm not working as hard as you are. :D

Have fun reading your haul.

Thoughts and Pens

Kathy Martin said...

Nice haul. I really liked Scarlet and can't wait to read Cress. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

Anonymous said...

Although I read less YA than I used to, there is no way that I am passing on Scarlet, although it has been out for awhile and I still haven't gotten a copy. I absolutely loved Cinder. Enjoy!

Bea said...

I have From This Moment On also! I hope enjoy it, and all your books.

Kris @Imaginary Reads said...

I'm reading and loving Scarlet right now. Hope you enjoy!

Thanks for commenting on my StS post!

Kris @Imaginary Reads

Fall Into Books said...

Great books! I hope you love them all. :) Thanks for stopping by!

Amber @ Fall Into Books

Unknown said...

Great haul! I LOVED Scarlet. Marissa Meyer is such an amazing writer. Happy reading! Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

Scarlet was pretty fun. Hope you enjoy it!

Catherine @ Book Club Librarian said...

Nice haul! Enjoy your new books, and thanks for visiting my blog.

Sabina said...

Nice haul. I loved Scarlet. I hope you enjoy all your books.

Thanks for stopping by my STS