Saturday, July 27, 2013

Stacking the Shelves, July 27, 2013

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books I am adding to my shelves. They may it be physical or virtual. I include books I buy in a physical store or online, books I borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.  Follow the link to see what other have on their shelves.

Purchased:

Sweet Revenge  by Zoe Archer
With His Lady's Assistance by Cheryl Bolen
The Suitor by Mary Balogh
Pain Free by Pete Egowcue
Seven Nights in a Rogue's Bed by Anna Campbell
Captive by K.M. Fawcett



Free:
Forbidden the Stars by Valmore Daniels - Deathscape by Dana Marton - Transcender by Vicky Savage - The Catalyst by Chris Reber - The MysteriousCase of Mr. Strangeway by Karina Cooper
From Edelweiss for Review:

 
 
  


 

4 comments:

Catherine @ Book Club Librarian said...

Nice haul! Hope you enjoy them all. Thanks for visiting and following my blog. I'm following back.

Marlene @ Reading Reality said...

We overlap as usual. The Archer, Viehl and Cooper are all on my list too. Did you ever read Viehl's Stardoc series?
Thanks for stopping by my STS

Andrea @ The Overstuffed Bookcase said...

Wow, I don't think I've heard of any of these, but I'm going to have to check them out! Hope you love all of them and thanks so much for stopping by my blog recently! :D

Jamie E. said...

His Lordship Possessed is the only title I recognize here but I hope you enjoy them all! Happy Reading!
Here are my newest additions