Saturday, July 20, 2013

Stacking the Shelves, July 20, 2013

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books I am adding to my shelves. They may it be physical or virtual. I include books I buy in a physical store or online, books I borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.  Follow the link to see what other have on their shelves.

My books this week are all from the public library.



Red Planet Blues by Robert J Sawyer
Slow Apocalypse by John Varley
Museum Piece by Anne Stuart
Supervolcano: Eruption by Harry Turtledove
Shades of Milk and Honey, Glamour in Glass, Without a Summer by Mary Robinette Kowal
Pain Free  by Pete Egoscue 

9 comments:

Siiri said...

Such a nice collection of books! I hope you enjoy all of your pretties:) Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Chyna said...

Haven't heard of those yet, but great haul!
My STS
http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/07/stacking-shelves_20.html#links

Join the INT giveaway to win any book of your Choice!
http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/07/its-official-new-tour-website.html#links

Unknown said...

Hiyyaah, JC. Very nice haul... I wish that our public library is up-to-date with their book collection.

Unknown said...

I haven't heard of any of these before, Slow apocalypse sounds good.
Thanks for stopping by All We Have is Stories <3

Bob/Sally said...

Red Planet Blues and Supervolcano - nice!

Here's my shelf additions

Unknown said...

I haven't heard of any of these but I like the sound of Glamour in Glass. Happy reading :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my StS! Haven't heard of any of the books you have hear. Hope they're good!

Happy reading!

Kacii @ The Kooky Bookworm

Christine said...

I haven't heard of any of these before. Hope you enjoy them! I should really utilize my public library more. I always seem to forget that I can borrow books instead of buying them! Thanks for stopping by my post!

Marlene @ Reading Reality said...

I've heard excellent things about the Kowal series. I can't wait to read your reviews!
My STS